Ballarat Hospice Care is a home-based specialist palliative care service. We care for people living with a life-limiting illness and support their family and carers.
Our staff and volunteers work within our values framework of
- respect and
Ballarat Hospice Care has entered an exciting phase, in response to increasing demand, and with government and community support, we moved to our new Palliative Care Hub at 1836 Sturt St, Alfredton during the last part of 2019.
We are seeking
Casual Specialist Palliative Care Nurses
The role requires:
- Registered Nurse Div.1 registered with AHPRA with at least 5 years’ experience
- Palliative Care Post Graduate qualification or working towards is preferred
- experience in palliative care
For further information
- review the position description here
- contact Mel Mattinson Clinical Operations Manager (03) 5333 1118 or visit ballarathospicecare.org.au
To apply: forward your cover letter, resume and selection criteria responses to Mel Mattinson firstname.lastname@example.org
If palliative care is your passion and interest you are always welcome to contact us and send an up to date resume.