Ballarat is the commercial capital of greater western Victoria. It is a popular tourist destination and renowned for its Goldfields history, culture and buildings.
Ballarat is located about 100 kilometres north-west of Melbourne, a journey of about 90 minutes. The city has
- a blossoming food and arts culture,
- excellent health services,
- a wide range of school and sporting options and
- all the benefits of a wonderful country lifestyle.
Ballarat Hospice Care delivers a personal and compassionate in-home palliative care service. This includes
- specialist palliative care nursing,
- counselling and
- an extensive equipment loan service.
Ballarat Hospice Care offers our team a:
- friendly, warm welcome
- positive values driven team approach across the organisation
- structured orientation and onboarding process
- new purpose built facility with free onsite parking
- proactive focus on ensuring appropriate staff supports within the workplace including access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- pathway to continue to develop professionally
- family friendly environment with a focus on wellbeing and work/life balance
- workplace which is highly regarded and respected within our community
- simple mechanism to access salary packaging benefits.
Read about our approach to inclusivity and diversity.