Research allows us to be a learning and innovative organisation.
Why we do research
Providing our patients, their families and carers with the best care and service, and making them feel safe and supported, is close to our hearts.
- allows us to be a learning and innovative organisation
- informs and improves our specialist palliative care practice
- strengthens relationships with our healthcare and community partners
- achieves better outcomes for our patients, their families and carers
- influences positive specialist palliative care systems in the community.
We are currently looking for participants in the Rapid Discharge project.
- a patient, relative or carer receiving palliative care support?
- a healthcare professional?
- a community service provider?
- someone with a genuine interest in helping us with our research?
Then we would love to hear from you!
To learn how you can be involved, read this brochure and contact us:
T: (03) 5333 1118